Updated: April 14, 2018
Welcome to LongRoadProduction.
Respect for your privacy is of great importance to us.
By using the Service, you expressly declare that you agree to this Policy and the processing of your data and information, including your personal information, as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with these provisions, please do not use the Service.
If you have any questions or doubts, please contact us.
We may collect the following data and information from you:
• the Apple GameCenter user name if you use it.
• automatically collected data (such as the IP address, the operating system of your device, the type and language of your browser);
• mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device identifier, permanent or non-permanent, hardware type, Media Access Control Address [“MAC”], International Equipment Identity mobile [“IMEI”] and the name of your device);
• general location information to provide you with the correct version of the application;
• accurate geolocation information from your mobile device (but only with your express consent) and within the name of the city attached to your location;
• game data (such as your interactions with the game and other players within the game via log files or your player ID);
How we use your information
The main objectives of the use of information by LongRoadProduction are to create your account, provide you Services, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research and promotion activities and create reports for internal use.
Currently this information is only used locally by the game and is not stored on any server except for certain game information stored by Apple via its GameCenter service (with your agreement).
However it is possible that we are in the future to store information on external servers.
For example, we could use your information to:
• create game accounts and allow users to play our games;
• identify and propose connections with other users of LongRoadProduction;
• operate and improve our Service;
• understand your preferences in order to improve your experience and pleasure in using our Service;
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• provide and deliver the products and services you request;
• offer you advertising as well as marketing and promotional information;
• send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative and support messages;
• Communicate with you about promotions, awards, upcoming events and other news about products and services offered by LongRoadProduction and our preferred partners;
• enable you to communicate with other users; and link or link them to other information we obtain from third parties to understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
When you browse the Sites, your computer’s operating system, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and referring web site addresses may be collected automatically. We may use this information to monitor, develop, and analyze your use of the Service.
We may ask you to send personal data for treatment, including but not limited to your name, profile picture, gender, age or date of birth, links to your profiles on social networking websites and other third party sites, your usernames as well as your email and mail addresses. We may use this information to create a user profile and provide you with the Services.
We may use the email address to contact you regarding your experience with the Sites and to inform you about the news and promotions of LongRoadProduction. Your gender and date of birth can be used to analyze user trends and target certain promotions.
We may use your email address when contacting our customer service group to contact you about your LongRoadProduction gaming experience and to update you on company news and promotions.
If you no longer wish to receive certain notifications sent by email, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all communications or by sending us an email at the contact information provided in this Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about our data privacy practices, or if you would like to have a problem with your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com